- Three things are needed for mortal sin – According to The Catechism of The Catholic Church – CCC – sections 1855, 1857
Three conditions are necessary for mortal sin to exist:
- Grave Matter: The act itself is intrinsically evil and immoral. …
- Full Knowledge: The person must know that what they’re doing or planning to do is evil and immoral. …
- Deliberate Consent: The person must freely choose to commit the act or plan to do it.
2. By rite of reading this if you have been baptized Catholic, and have received the other Sacraments of initiation, being Holy Communion and Confirmation then you surely have received the Sacrament of Confession as well so you now have full knowledge to know if you vote for a politician who is for abortion for any reason at all you are committing mortal sin. If you have done so in the past then go to the sacrament of confession and confess it and refrain from doing it ever again.
3. A Catholic who votes for Joe Biden commits mortal sin. If one dies in mortal sin here is what the CCC states (Catechism of The Catholic Church states in section 1861) – “Mortal sin is a radical possibility of human freedom, as is love itself. It results in the loss of charity and the privation of sanctifying grace, that is, of the state of grace. If it is not redeemed by repentance and God’s forgiveness, it causes exclusion from Christ’s kingdom and the eternal death of hell, for our freedom has the power to make choices for ever, with no turning back. However, although we can judge that an act is in itself a grave offense, we must entrust judgment of persons to the justice and mercy of God.”
4. No excuses, none, not the mannerisms, temperament, personality of his opponent President Donald J. Trump, who has done everything possible through HIS POLICIES to protect life in the womb, exonerate you. No other policies you may agree or disagree with whether immigration, climate control, racism nor anything else exonerate you. ABORTION is murder and intrinsically evil!!!! Intrinsically evil means it is always wrong. See CCC sections 2271-2272. “The Church attaches the canonical penalty of excommunication to this crime against human life.
5. Do not receive our Lord in Holy Communion unworthily. If you go to mass every Sunday and receive Holy Communion I recommend you make a good confession and receive the Sacrament of Reconciliation on a weekly basis as I do (strive to make a good sacramental confession on a weekly basis and if you miss then go the following week and commit to this please as it’s for the salvation of your soul). If we believe we can receive holy communion every Sunday we better receive the Sacrament of Confession before receiving Holy Communion. If you believe you can go to Holy Communion every week then you sure as well better believe you must make a good confession every week in the Sacrament. I have committed grave sins over the course of my life and continue to miss the mark at times still, but through frequent confession over the course of my life I receive God’s grace to help me combat evil and become the man of virtue God created me to become so that’s what I strive for. I would never ask you to do something that I am not already doing myself and I never want to lie or be a hypocrite and I strive continually against that and for holiness! There is no magic and the sacraments of confession and holy communion do not provide magic but rather God’s grace or otherwise known as God’s life in us and that’s all I want and pray you do to. I love Jesus very very much. I love The Blessed Mother, Mary Most Holy very very much. I love everything that is contained and proclaimed in the Catholic Church. I call it the beauty of Catholicism and I am very blessed and thankful and have a most grateful heart to be Catholic! I hope and pray you do to!
6. To Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi both of which claim to be practicing Catholics please read 1-5 above and abide. The same goes for any politician on any level who calls herself or himself Catholic.
7. To all United States Catholic Bishops and Priests please read 1-5 above and DO NOT REMAIN SILENT on 1-5 above! Please do not mislead your flock and/or lead them away from TRUTH!!!!
8. Please read this – https://www.ewtn.com/vote/brief-catechism.asp and this – https://www.ewtn.com/catholicism/library/sin-to-vote-for-proabortion-politicians-2739 and this – http://www.usccb.org/issues-and-action/human-life-and-dignity/abortion/on-the-prochoice-position-on-abortion.cfm
9. If you are Catholic or call yourself Catholic and choose not to read 8 above and you justify your action of voting for Joe Biden then you nullify and “excommunicate” your Catholicism. Sadly, it is rare if ever we hear a priest or Bishop say this from the pulpit but they do say it in the link to the documents listed in 8 above which come directly from the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops website. So Bishops I ask you, do you really think Catholics will find this document you have posted that I share above in 8, let alone read it? Is it possible you hope they don’t?! No, of course they won’t, then you are obligated to preach this from the pulpit. DO NOT BE AFRAID! Blood is on the hands of the American Episcopate as well as all American politicians who support or remain silent as to abortion.
10. REPENT!!!! All of us and on a daily basis. Make sacrifices, even the tiniest little sacrifices on a daily basis offered up and united to our Lord’s passion in praise, adoration and thanksgiving begging reparation for sins committed against the Sacred Heart of Jesus and Immaculate Heart of Mary for the salvation of souls. Pray for Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi and all politicians every day as I do and pray for all of our Bishops and priests and of course our Holy Father, The Pope as I do; for their repentance and conversion and transformation on a daily basis as we all must do, and for our great and good Lord to allow not one soul to perish and for an end to abortion and to make abortion unthinkable in the minds and hearts of every human being! The blood of these tiniest martyrs cries out from the earth! REPENT! REPENT! REPENT! May we unceasingly glorify God in business and life while helping others along the way!!!!
11. Pray! Pray in front of an abortion center, which is a killing and murdering center in reality! VOTE PRO LIFE! Educate yourself! Educate others! Be Faithful, Hopeful and Charitable always!!!!
May we never forget calumny, which means talking about another in such a way to destroy their person is a terrible sin and only God is the ultimate judge of another’s soul. It is not me nor any other human being that determines mortal or serious or grave sin in condemning another’s soul. What I write above is based on what I have learned by my own personal research from the Cathechism of The Catholic Church and trusted sources or what I believe are trusted sources like EWTN (Eternal Word Television Network).
My name is Charles DeFeo and I approve this message in the name of Jesus The Risen One and who is My Christ, My Lord, My Savior and by the power of The Holy Spirit in and through God The Father and Almighty Creator who I worship day and night!!!!
2 thoughts on “The Moral Obligation Of A Catholic When It Comes To Voting…Please Know That This Article Is A Great Work Of Mercy And Provided With Agape Love!”
Thanks Chas, Lots to think about and read
This article by Charles DeFeo manifests TRUTH! Abortion is murder. All Catholics who knowingly admit to this fact of abortion is murder and yet vote for Joe Biden and other Democratic candidates are hypocrites and should be labeled as “Catholics in Name Only,” as are Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi. Our just God will have the final say in their support for abortion on demand and public funding of the abortion mill Planned Parenthood. It remains baffling to me that many Catholics will vote for Joe Biden and democratic candidate, including priests and nuns!