Mr. Charles A. DeFeo, O.P. is a Catholic author and blogger here on WalkByFaithToLive.com and an occasional internet radio co-host at Oremus Communications and Pro-Life American Radio. He has appeared on EWTN, Radio Maria (radiomaria.us), Holy Spirit Radio/The Kingsmen segment, YouTube and on In His Sign Network WTMR to evangelize the teachings of The Catholic Church in full communion with the Magisterium. Charles DeFeo (“Chas” and “Charlie” to friends) was received into the lay fraternities of St. Dominic on September 20, 2015, St. Catherine of Siena chapter in the Eastern province of the USA and is a life professed member.
Chas DeFeo’s Life
Chas is blessed with five children. He has been a professional salesman in the field of legal internet marketing and website design since 1986. He studied Theology at Catholic Distance University and The Dominican Institute in 2016, and graduated from Ursinus College in 1986 with a B.A. in Economics/Business Administration. He attended Cardinal O’Hara High School in Springfield, PA (Delaware County). Chas DeFeo and his family are members of St. Pius X parish, Broomall, PA.
Charles DeFeo’s service to the Church includes:
- Co-founder of St. Pius X Men’s Faith Sharing and Gospel Reflection Group
- Former chaplain, Catholic Business Network of Greater Philadelphia, PA
- Member, Inside Guard, Knights of Columbus, Mater Dei Council, Newtown Square, PA
- Chairman and Chief fundraiser, Ken DeFeo Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Former Catholic Identity board member and Kairos retreat leader, Cardinal O’Hara High School
- The Kings Men, advisory board and Sansom retreat leadership team
- Former Catholic Athletes For Christ – Philadelphia chapter board member
- St. Raymond Nonnatus Foundation for Faith, Family and Freedom, Spokesman
- Former CCD Catechist teacher, St. Pius X, Broomall, PA
- Eucharistic Adorer, multiple parishes
- Volunteer at City Team Ministries, Face to Face Soup Kitchen
- Pro-Life Advocate
- Coach, teacher, father, friend, mentor, brother, son, confidant, Kingsman, child of God and disciple of Jesus Christ
Charlie DeFeo’s Conversion and Ministry
Charlie DeFeo is a lifelong practicing Catholic who had a conversion experience willingly starting on December 31, 2014 and culminating on March 18, 2015 with a hospital emergency room entry and a four-and-half day spiritual internal pilgrimage, calling and cleansing while in the hospital. His journey is ongoing and will be until he attains, by the grace of God, the Beatific vision after his earthly sojourn.
You can learn more about his story by purchasing his book, Walk by Faith to Live Joyfully.
About this website
Walk By Faith To Live colors are black and gold, which symbolize light out of the darkness. Jesus is the light. The cross represents Jesus’ atoning work and saving us from our sins. We need to take up and carry our crosses daily to experience the glory and Resurrection as Jesus did. Phil. 4:13 – “We can accomplish everything through He (Jesus) who empowers us.” This verse, along with “I will walk by faith even when I cannot see,” is the theme and message of Walk By Faith To Live.
Contact Charlie DeFeo
Follow him on all social media platforms by clicking on the social media icons at the bottom of the page.